Look smart, feel smart.
Escape delivers high levels of comfort and technology all packed in a small SUV.
Bold, sporty and nimble, the Escape ST-Line is the perfect small SUV for every family getaway designed with the driving experience in mind.
ST-Line Plug-In Hybrid
Sporty, efficient and oh-so effortless, the Escape ST-Line PHEV is Ford’s first plug-in hybrid SUV available from late 2021. Going electric has never been this easy.
With luxury in mind, the Escape Vignale is charismatic and packed with sophisticated technology and safety features suitable for every journey.
Get to know your Escape
Beautifully designed and remarkably efficient. Choose between the new Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid engine or the fuel efficient 2.0L EcoBoostTM petrol engine.
Space & convenience
Comfort, taken to a whole new level. The Escape features flexible interiors and innovative storage solutions throughout.
A seamless experience that’s intelligent on every level, the Escape's remote features are designed for an effortless journey.
Know you're in safe hands, with the new Escape's state-of-the-art safety technology, designed with you in mind.
Escape ST-Line PHEV
Choose Your Style
-  Prestige paint such as Blue Metallic, Magnetic, Blazer Blue, Diffused Silver, Solar Silver, White Platinum, Moondust Silver, Lucid Red and Sedona Orange, Blue Panther are an option that incurs an additional charge.
-  Escape PHEV has a battery size of 14.4kWh which gives a maximum all electric range of 56km/35miles (range may vary depending on the vehicle, weather conditions and driving behaviour). Quoted WLTP Figures with options represent the weighted electric-petrol fuel consumption.
-  Maximum braked towing capacity when fitted with a genuine Ford Tow Pack. Subject to State and Territory regulations. Further weight restrictions apply, please consult your authorised Ford Dealer and/or refer to the Owner's Manual for guidance.
-  Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate at certain speeds, or in certain driving, road or weather conditions.
-  Emergency Assistance feature needs a paired and in range mobile phone. Can activate in the event of a crash which deploys an airbag or activates the fuel pump shut off.
-  ACC has a minimum operating speed of 30km/h. The Stop & Go functionality of this system operates as low as 0km/hr in traffic jam situations.
-  Active Park Assist is available on Titanium model only. Active Park Assist is a driver-assistance feature which is supplemental and does not replace the driver' attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate at certain speeds, or in certain driving, road or weather conditions.
-  Hand-free power tailgate is an option available at additional cost on Ford Escape, Ford Escape ST-Line & ST-Line Plug-In Hybrid. This feature is standard on Ford Escape Vignale.
-  Escape petrol models have 556L luggage capacity in 5 seat mode (laden to roof) while Escape ST-Line PHEV have 517L.
-  Escape petrol models have 1478L luggage capacity in 2 seat mode (laden to roof) while Escape ST-Line PHEV have 1423L.
-  Smart Keyless Entry (Intelligent Access) with Push Button Start is standard on Escape Vignale and a part of an option pack in other models.
-  Not all SYNC® and SYNC®3 features are compatible with all phones. For compatibility, see ford.com.au/sync. Apple CarPlay/Android Auto requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS/AndroidTM (as applicable), active data service & connection cable (sold separately). SYNC® does not control Apple CarPlay/Android Auto while in use. Apple/Google & other third parties are responsible for their respective functionality. Message & data rates may apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. AndroidTM is a trademark of Google Inc.
-  12" Digital Cluster is only available on Escape ST-Line, ST-Line PHEV and Vignale.
-  Heads-up display is standard on Vignale and available as a part of an option pack in other models.
-  Vehicle Locator only available when Vehicle Location setting is on.
-  Use Remote Vehicle Start and Stop responsibly and only in well ventilated areas where you are aware of your vehicle's surroundings.